Xposed is a framework meant for modules which will be able to change the behavior of the system as well as the applications without having to touch any APKs. This is wonderful as it means that the modules will work on many versions without many changes, it is important to note that the original code is not modified. You can find a lot of sites online that lets you download the Xposed Installer, you can look out for Xposed Installer apk Download, and you will be able to download it for free.
The undoing process is also pretty easy since most of the changes are carried out in the memory, all you will have to do is deactivate the module and then restart in order to get the main system back. There are a lot of benefits to this; however one thing is that many modules will be able to make changes on the same section of the app.
One of the things that Android is well known for is for its ability to customize the apps. If you are a user who has an android device that is rooted, then you will be able to customize as per your wish. It is a universal fact that the custom ROM offers a lot of features to the android devices when compared to the stock ROM. However if you prefer the stock ROM and wish to change the features that already exist or if you wish to add new features, then you will have to set up the Xposed installer to you phone. The xposed installer does wonders you will be able to use it for customizing the custom ROM as well.
Here are some benefits of the xposed installer.
People at times only prefer some of the features of the custom Rom, however, for such features; you will have to flash the brand new ROM. These are the times when xposed becomes really useful. You will be able to set up the features from xposed installer to the Stock ROM.
This will help you use the Stock TOM with the all the possible customization that you can think of. The customization process using xposed modules is an easy thing to do and it won’t take too much of your time.
Installation steps – Xposed Installer apk download
This is for the android versions 4.0.3 and later. Here are some things that are required to make your set up process easy.
- You should have an android device that is rooted with 4.0.3 version or later versions
- It is recommended that you take an android back up before starting, to be on a safer side.
- First and foremost, you will have to download the xposed installer; once it is downloaded you then will have to install the same.
- Now launch the app and go to the framework option.
- Now you will have to go the option install or update and tap on that.
- Once the installation process is done, you will have to confirm the completion of the installation and your phone will now be restarted.
That is pretty much it. Your xposed framework is now active on your phone.